If you can’t make it into our shop to bring us your device and discuss it face to face then that’s no problem, as we also offer some other options. This helps ensure that every client can benefit from our services: we always try to make sure that we’re able to help a client in need!
These options include both call out and postal services, which allow you to access our services from further afield – sometimes without even leaving your home. This is great for:
- People who can’t easily get to into Lancaster
- Repairs that don’t need to be completed immediately (as these services can take longer to arrange)
- Customers with reduced mobility
- The postal service is great for people across the country who want to benefit from our highly trained technicians
- People who would rather keep their device with them can benefit from a call out service
What every service has in common is the same great quality of repair; we are committed to working quickly and professionally with every phone, laptop or other device that’s brought to us.
Call Out Repairs
Our call out services consist of a very simple process:
- Booking your repair
- Our technician will give you a call to confirm your appointment
- We will come to the location that best suits you to work on their device
- Our team operates with a no fix, no fee policy
You choose a location that’s convenient to you, making this an incredibly simple process that only involves using our enquiry form to book your repair. As always, it’s helpful if you can give us as many details as possible about the issues that you’re having – but if you’re not too sure what’s wrong then that’s fine too! After-all, that’s why you’re calling in the experts…
The postal service is very similar, the only real difference being that you will send your device to us via the post (if you want advice about packaging it securely then you’re more than welcome to give us a call!). After we’ve completed the work, it’s up to you whether you want to pick it up in person or have us post it back to you.
We’ll also keep you updated throughout the process, with a consultation call to discuss the issues and costs – so you won’t be left in the dark just because you’re not dealing with us face to face.
If you’re interested in either of these options then please make an enquiry: call us at 01524 572 442, email email@example.com or submit an online enquiry and we’ll see what we can do to help.